School of Public Health (SPH) Online Courses
Discover Why an Online Course in the School of Public Health Is the Right Choice for YouWhether you are enrolled at IU or another university, or just wanting to try online learning, you are welcome to take online courses in the School of Public Health Bloomington. Degree-seeking students, working professionals, and those interested in continuing education or workforce development are eligible to register for online courses.
- Online core MPH courses are not open to students admitted to the on-campus MPH program, except in special circumstances with permission of advisor.
- Students admitted to either the on-campus or online programs may not substitute a core course from the other program.
- Priority for registration in online core courses will be granted to students who are admitted to the online program.
For more information about MPHD online course offerings please contact:
Amaury C. de Siqueira
Follow instructions below to search for an online course now.
1) Click on the search button below.
2) Enter information in the search fields: See sample below.
3) Click the 'Search' button.
4) Scroll down the page to the Public Health listing under the 'SPH-B' heading
Use the links below to REGISTER IN AN ONLINE COURSE NOW
a) Current IU students: use links under the Self-Registration option.
b) Non-degree and new to IU students: use links under Adminstrative Registration Request option.
c) IU students unable to self-register: use links under Adminstrative Registration Request option.
d) Registration Options:
See Distance Education (DE) fees page for cost information.