Graduate Certificate Safety Management
Jump Start Your Career
Our Online Graduate Certificate in Safety Management is intended to give graduate students, and professionals a foundation in safety management coursework at the graduate level. If your professional goals include career advancement in public health and expanding your professional network, we encourage you to apply. The programs accommodate a wide range of academic backgrounds and career experience.
Program of Study
- Our program enables working professionals and students from other disciplines to earn a Certificate in Safety Management anytime, anywhere.
- Our students enjoy the benefits of earning a valuable credential from a leading, accredited School of Public Health while working or studying. Admissions standards recognize the value of career experiences and progression.
- The program is designed to be completed in one year and requires a minimum of 12 credit hours.
- Throughout the course work for this graduate certificate, students will learn how to facilitate the delivery of effective safety education and training, use analytical methods to determine and manage risk, and evaluate and control workplace hazards.
- In addition, a large focus will be placed on developing, implementing and evaluating safety and health programs.
- Our courses are taught by leading faculty in the School of Public Health, and students have access to hands-on student services.
You have worked hard on your degree or certificate. You are cordially invited to come to Bloomington to be a part of the IU Ceremony and attend the special reception hosted by the Dean of the School of Public Health-Bloomington.
For more information about this program, please contact:
Amaury C. de Siqueira
Associate Director, MyPublicHealthDirect
(812) 855 -6812